Caroline Wilkinson was born in Launceston on 7 Oct 1850, the daughter of Isaiah Morris (1794-1873) and his wife Elizabeth Best. She married William Wilkinson on 18 Mar 1874 at her mother's residence in George Street, Launceston. Their seven sons were born between 1874 and 1886. Caroline was a staunch supporter of the Paterson Street Methodist Church. She died on 14 July 1935 aged 84, and was buried at Carr Villa, Methodist Section C1 No 263. Her husband, seven sons and sister Mary Gunn are also pictured in the Launceston Family Album. See The Examiner 14 Apr 2007, page 42.