Mrs Angelina Monds, formerly Hall, was born about 1830. She married Thomas Wilkes Monds, flour miller, on 9 Jul 1852 in Launceston. Angelina's sister Susannah was married to William Titley, the foreman of the Bridge Mills, where Thomas was working at the time. They all attended the Independent Church in Tamar Street. Angelina and Thomas had eight children; the first five were born between 1854 and 1864 in Launceston; Ada was born at the Albion Mills, Patersons Plains, in 1867, and Amy and Charles were born at Carrick.
After 22 years at the Carrick Mills the family moved to Launceston to 'Lebriena', a house in St John Street that Thomas had built. Their son Thomas died aged 27 in Nov 1889. Angelina died at her residence on 9 Apr 1905 aged 75. A double window at Christ Church, Frederick Street, was erected 'In loving memory of T. W. Monds & Angelina his wife'.