This is possibly Albert Peter Mills who was born on 3 Feb 1865, the youngest son of Peter Mills, an architect and builder, and his wife Elizabeth Kepton. Albert was born in Launceston.
He and another brother assisted their father in his furniture business at the corner of George and Cameron Streets, in the handsome building with the three goddesses, which their father designed and built. Peter Mills died on 8 Jun 1886, leaving Launceston with a legacy of many fine buildings including Struan House, the Commonwealth Bank, and the shops on the north side of Elizabeth Street between Charles and Wellington streets. He was Clerk of Works during the construction of the Town Hall.
Albert married Clara Emily Harris at Christ Church, Launceston, on 14 Oct 1889.