This is possibly Mary Maria Knight, the wife of William Knight, who was a commissioner at the Tasmanian Exhibition in 1891-92. Mary Maria Cramp was born in Hobart in 1853 to Richard James Cramp and his wife Eliza Saddler. Mary married William Knight at her father's home on 24 Apr 1878. They had five children between 1879 and 1888. Lillith died in 1885 when she was about three years old. At the time of the Exhibition the family lived at 'Hadlow', 266 Charles St.
William was apprenticed to his father, W H Knight, in his business Phoenix Works in Brisbane Road, Launceston. He was a millwright, boilermaker, iron and brass founder and engineer. William took over the business after his father's death in 1878 and expanded it extensively. He was contracted to build bridges for the developing railway system, boilers and machinery for mines, pipes for the Duck Reach power scheme and iron railings and gates for City Park and Princes Square. The Foundry had a stand at the Tasmanian Exhibition of engines, a brick press, iron posts, furniture and ornamental castings. In 1915 the business was formed into a company with the name W H Knight Pty Ltd. William junior died on 2 Mar 1920 aged 68 and Mary died on 3 May 1940 aged 88. They were buried together at Carr Villa in section E 92. See The Examiner 10 Mar 2007, page 35.